This issue is the first in our new format. It inclues:
- Prof Peter Phibbs – Bridging the Divide: Cities and inequality
- Craig Johnston – And the winner is … Sydney! The Greater Sydney Commission’s vision for Sydney in 2036
- Mary Perkins – Imagine housing everyone: Shelter’s 10 points for the budget and beyond
- Adrian Pisarski – Nothing gentle about rental: the latest national rental affordability index
- Tom Slockee – An independent peak body for the NSW Aboriginal community housing sector
- Adam Farrar – IPART takes on social housing
- Sarah Wilson – Don’t come to us, we’ll come to you: Shelter NSW on the road
- Mike Allen – Housing needs of people with disability; what does the data tell us?
- Sarah Judd & Freya Saich – Family carers face loss of housing while grieving a loved one
We'd also like to thank Eddy Bourke for coordinating this issue.