This issue covers the latest research on the growing problem of sub-standard housing. It also includes the big end of town's call for affordable housing (Committee for Sydney). and more:
- Good quality housing in Australia? Get real!
- Will the new Greater Sydney Commission be a way to get affordable housing?
- Learning from the past, taking on the future – 40 years of the Tenants’ Union
- Inclusionary zoning measures keeping cities diverse and vibrant
- Time to act on housing affordability in NSW – an infographic
- Will competition in social housing deliver ‘informed user choice’?
- Vale Ross Smith 1944 – 2016: Every minute spent in service to his community
- Another new strategy on homelessness
- Housing and homelessness: The Post-Election Blues