This issue focuses on the issues surrounding the federal election - including an article by economist Saul Eslake on the Capital Gains Tax discount. It also covers one of the pressing issues for communities - particularly social housing communities - greatly increased density.
A short supplement on the 2016 NSW State budget will accompany this issue.
- Does this election offer hope for housing action?
- Latest rental affordability index shows worsening problem
- Australians asked to Vote Home in bid to end the housing crisis by 2025
- Powerful arguments for reducing the tax discount on capital gains
- What does the federal election mean for tenants?
- What are the parties offering to solve the housing crisis in this election?
- Urban renewal driving public housing higher
- Commonwealth budget – housing settings beyond the election